Our scope of services ranges from traditional design of installations within construction projects through to comprehensive project management services.
- M&E design – designing and installing everything a building requires to function in terms of power, lighting, heating and ventilating, data comms, access control and CCTV.
- Condition surveys – general condition surveys, reports and budget costs.
- Building appraisals – surveys and appraisals for prospective building tenants and purchasers.
- Service checks – checking of M&E services carried out by others on behalf of the client.
- Feasibility studies – appraisals and reports on M&E services provision with buildings.
- Facilities management – project management of contracts including planned and preventative maintenance provision.
- Energy assessments – as CIBSE accredited Low Carbon Consultants and energy assessors, RWA is committed to the green agenda and advises on all areas of energy efficiency, sustainability and renewable technology design.