Experienced in both the public and private sector, RWA operates across a wide range of markets, working both independently and directly for the client, often as part of the overall construction team or through a growing network of partners including a number of leading architectural practices.
Key sectors include:
- Education – nursery, primary and secondary schools and colleges and universities.
- Healthcare Facilities – surgeries, infirmaries and hospitals. RWA is included on the North West Consortium of NHS Trusts’ approved list of consultancies, enabling it to practice on hospitals and healthcare premises across almost 40 Trust organisations.
- Emergency Services – clients across this sector include Greater Manchester Police, West Yorkshire Fire & Rescue Service and North West Ambulance Service.
- Industrial and Commercial – M&E building services provided across a range of factory and office installations, both new-build and refurbishments.
- Social and Private Housing – private residential developments as well as council and housing association properties.
- Sports & Leisure – range of projects including visitor attractions, sports clubs, hotels and libraries.